The Scoil San Treasa Parents' Association’s (SSTPA) primary objective is to promote the interests of the pupils on behalf of their parents in consultation and co-operation with the Principal and the Board of Management. In fulfilling this objective, the SSTPA aims to promote both the engagement of the parents with one another and with the school in order to foster an effective partnership between home and school.
Roles of the Parents Association
- To work in partnership with the Principal, Board of Management to achieve the best possible education for our children & to build effective partnership between home and school.
- Provide opportunities for parents to get to know one another through social events.
- To support and empower parents to be active in the best interests of their children’s educational lives.
- To enable parents to contribute to an enhanced learning environment for their children.
- To work with the Board of Management on development of policies that relate to children in Scoil San Treasa, eg. homework policy, health & safety etc.
- Fundraising for school
- Arranging & assisting with social events
- Expert speakers